This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/24765: TARGET_USE_BIT_TEST is never used
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:03:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/24765: TARGET_USE_BIT_TEST is never used
- References: <20081007145301.GA19215@lucon.org>
H.J. Lu wrote:
TARGET_USE_BIT_TEST isn't used. This patch removes it. OK for trunk?OK.
2008-10-07 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
* config/i386/i386.c (initial_ix86_tune_features): Remove
* config/i386/i386.h (ix86_tune_indices): Likewise.
We have TARGET_USE_BT instead of TARGET_USE_BIT_TEST. However, should we
add m_386 to TARGET_USE_BT ?