This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix some set but not used messages
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: d binderman <dcb314 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 07:45:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix some set but not used messages
- References: <BLU103-W5243CFBCFCDA8798D792219C440@phx.gbl>
d binderman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2009-09-25 David Binderman
> * Remove "set but not used" data from gcc/builtins.c
This ChangeLog entry is not right. You need to list each function
which changed and briefly describe the changes. See the many existing
> - before_call = get_last_insn ();
> + get_last_insn ();
get_last_insn has no side effects. Just remove the call entirely.
The patch is OK with that change but please send the updated ChangeLog
entry for verification.