This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libiberty patch to add demangling for decltype, T(), calls, parm stubs
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:25:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: libiberty patch to add demangling for decltype, T(), calls, parm stubs
- References: <48C6B46D.email@example.com>
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> To work with the late return type patch I recently checked into the
> Tested i686-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.
Your patch may have broken C++ demangler: