This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37638: Possible ICE-on-invalid for typebound calls
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:03:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37638: Possible ICE-on-invalid for typebound calls
- References: <48E75085.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
OK for trunk.
Thanks for the review!
Note that I just had to add an 'error' flag to symbol attributes,
which marks the symbol itself as being a dud.
Do you think I should re-use that flag instead? That could be possible.
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri-Ran-Tou