This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libcpp] RFA: Add support for comments retrieval
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Matthew Gingell <gingell at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:33:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [libcpp] RFA: Add support for comments retrieval
- References: <20080926145008.GA11573@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080926160947.GA29791@adacore.com> <48DD1F9C.email@example.com> <20080926194750.GA54296@adacore.com> <20080926195935.GA55157@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Arnaud" == Arnaud Charlet <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Is the patch OK with these changes ?
Arnaud> Appended for completeness.
I have two trivial nits. It is ok with these changes.
Normally I would say that this should be delayed until Stage 1, but I
think it is reasonably small and safe, and so it can go in now.
Arnaud> 2008-09-26 Matthew Gingell <email@example.com>
Arnaud> Arnaud Charlet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Arnaud> * include/cpplib.h (cpp_comments, cpp_comment_table): New structs.
Arnaud> (cpp_get_comments): New function.
Arnaud> * internal.h (struct cpp_reader): Add comments field.
For a single change which spans multiple files, I don't put blank
lines between the file entries in the ChangeLog.
Arnaud> + free (pfile->comments.entries [i].comment);
No space before the '['. There are a couple cases of this.