This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Support x86_64 multilib on Solaris/x86 (PR ada/37681)
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:15:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Support x86_64 multilib on Solaris/x86 (PR ada/37681)
- References: <18658.33680.683098.134112@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> <48E3308B.email@example.com> <18659.44546.557832.484912@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> I think it's even clearer to use the += idiom also found in
> This patch (yet untested) does this, uses g-bytswa-x86.adb only for x86 and
> not x86_64, and simplifies sparc*-sun-solaris* along the same line.
> system-solaris-x86_64.ads is unchanged, so I'm not sending it again.
> Ok for mainline if it passes? SPARC testing will take some time since
> I'll need to establish a baseline first and run both sparcv9-sun-solaris2
> and sparc-sun-solaris2 tests since otherwise the 64-bit sparc portion won't
> be exercised due to PR testsuite/37703.