This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: delete treelang
- From: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- To: "Ben Elliston" <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Tom Tromey" <tromey at redhat dot com>, "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:30:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch: delete treelang
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1204772049.11849.0.camel@localhost>
2008/3/6 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>:
> I agree with you, Tom. There comes a point where maintaining an example
> front-end to aid developers comes at a greater expense than just helping
> the developers of new front-ends (or improving the documentation).
And it is not such a good example anymore (since 4.0 at least).
+1 for the patch
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google Ireland Ltd.
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047