This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix failure of g++.dg/other/first-global.C
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:05:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix failure of g++.dg/other/first-global.C
- References: <200712310056.lBV0um2J025360@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
> After the above rethink, it's clear that the only constructor names
> that we really need to be concerned about are those created by collect2.
> Thus, I probably should withdraw this patch and just change the testcase
> for the PR to accept the priority encoded alternative. This avoids any
> possibility of duplicate constructor names.
> The patch to change collect2 to strip a version string after ".sl"
> is still needed.
Thanks for the explanation. That patch is OK.
(650) 331-3385 x713