This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] PR34560 Regression 4.3: I/O internal read: END expected, but no failure
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:49:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] PR34560 Regression 4.3: I/O internal read: END expected, but no failure
- References: <47718C97.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-25 at 15:04 -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
This patch adds in the needed checks which I left out when fixing pr31501. It
is straight forward and I will commit this evening with the test case in the PR.
you beat me to that part :-)
Does your patch also fix the test case from comment #2,
character(len=2) :: line
character(len=1) :: a(3)
line = 'ab'
read (line,'(A)',end=99) a
end program main
You scared me. I used the comment #2 test case in the first place and forgot to
check the original test case.
(Jerry hurriedly checks the original case ... ok relax ... it fixes that one too)