This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix DSE with nop or maybe nop assignments (PR c++/34459)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:00:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix DSE with nop or maybe nop assignments (PR c++/34459)
- References: <20071220000244.GY20451@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On 12/19/07 19:02, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
* tree-ssa-dse.c (dse_optimize_stmt): Don't eliminate store if
USE_STMT not only stores into the same object as STMT, but might
read it too.
* gcc.c-torture/execute/20071219-1.c: New test.
OK. DSE needs to be rewritten.