This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 34530 - Fix namelist read
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:20:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 34530 - Fix namelist read
- References: <4769986B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Since a recent patch, gfortran was choking on a namelist created as:OK, thanks Tobias for quick patch.
write(nnml,*) "&blacklist "
write(nnml,*) " ! This is a comment within the namelist"
write(nnml,*) " file = 'myfile'"
The problem was that as namelist object "!" was tried to read, which
does not make much sense.
The patch now simply skips comment lines (in namelist mode) when it eats
Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?