This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-modf-1.c
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:53:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-modf-1.c
- References: <1197941340.7115.7.camel@janis-laptop> <20071219030017.GA23210@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 22:00 -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
> On powerpc-apple-darwin9, I still get a compile failure when
> I link with or without -funsafe-math-optimizations...
That option now changes several flags:
/* When -funsafe-math-optimizations is set the following
flags are set as well. */
set_unsafe_math_optimizations_flags (int set)
flag_trapping_math = !set;
flag_signed_zeros = !set;
flag_associative_math = set;
flag_reciprocal_math = set;
Try setting and unsetting those individually to find out what
might be needed for this test on Darwin.