This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, PATCH] PR 34482: BOZ to real/complex conversion for some systems
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:01:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, PATCH] PR 34482: BOZ to real/complex conversion for some systems
- References: <47662F9A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4766C2ED.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
--- snip ---
Testing on ppc64 tonight after a rebuild. When I updated I see we have been
promoted to mpfr-2.3.0 which I now have to install locally since the distro does
not have it out yet.
PS: Can someone check on a PowerPC that everything works as advertised?