This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix libjava/testsuite compile-tests in --enable-java-maintainer-mode
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:55:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix libjava/testsuite compile-tests in --enable-java-maintainer-mode
- References: <20071209100207.GA20451@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek writes:
> The SVN contains libjava/testsuite/libjava.jvmti/interp/*.h built as JNI
> headers (and if they aren't JNI, several tests fail), but
> --enable-java-maintainer-mode builds them as -cni headers.
> Fixed thusly, ok for trunk?
> 2007-12-09 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * testsuite/Makefile.am (compile-tests): Build
> libjava.jvmti/interp/*.h with -jni rather than -cni.
> * testsuite/Makefile.in: Rebuilt.
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903