This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't throw away DECL_RTL in C merge_decls, fix PA
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com (Joseph S. Myers)
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:38:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't throw away DECL_RTL in C merge_decls, fix PA
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2007, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > 2007-12-14 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> > PR bootstrap/34003
> > * c-decl.c (merge_decls): Copy RTL from olddecl to newdecl.
> The C front-end change is OK.
Since this is a regression, would the same change be ok on the 4.2
branch? I will test it.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)