This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto] set LANG_HOOKS_REDUCE_BIT_FIELD_OPERATIONS
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:57:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [lto] set LANG_HOOKS_REDUCE_BIT_FIELD_OPERATIONS
- References: <20071213183309.GO11065@codesourcery.com>
Nathan Froyd wrote:
Reason #4829 why langhooks should die. The comment is at Kenny's
request and is somewhat milder than Kenny's suggestion.
Fixes a number of bitfield-related tests in the testsuite.
I have a 4.4-pending patch which "the right way to do this": removing
the langhook. I'll update it and submit it so that you can include it