This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING^4] Fix -fvar-tracking problems on big-endian systems
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:20:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING^4] Fix -fvar-tracking problems on big-endian systems
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Fix various problems with -fvar-tracking on big-endian systems.
> Follow-on patch to fix problems with pass-by-reference parameters
> (affects both big- and little-endian).
I'm not sure we want this for 4.3, these are not trivial patches and the
benefit doesn't look very high to me.