This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tests for compiler (non-)limits
- From: Bjoern Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:46:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: tests for compiler (non-)limits
- References: <20071213115023.GT20451@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
Am Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007 12:50 schrieb Jakub Jelinek:
> On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 05:19:36PM -0700, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> > On 30/05/2007, at 2:21 PM, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > >> * gcc.c-torture/compile/limits-structnest.c: New.
> > >
> > >This one makes me swap and cry. Please throttle it down one
> > >magnitude.
I could reproduce this when running the avr simulator testsuite. It seems to
take the full 300s limit for any of the different sets of optimizations! It
delays the test runs by almost an hour.
While resolving the issue: Is there an easy way to disable this test as a