This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r130883 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: sem_ch3.adb sem_ch...
- From: Samuel Tardieu <sam at rfc1149 dot net>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:31:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: r130883 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: sem_ch3.adb sem_ch...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
your checkin has introduced a regression in the testsuite.
@@ -2364,20 +2367,6 @@ package body Sem_Ch3 is
Set_Is_True_Constant (Id, True);
- -- If the initialization expression is an access to constant,
- -- it cannot be used with an access type.
- if Is_Access_Type (Etype (E))
- and then Is_Access_Constant (Etype (E))
- and then Is_Access_Type (T)
- and then not Is_Access_Constant (T)
- Error_Msg_NE ("object of type& cannot be initialized with " &
- "an access-to-constant expression",
- end if;
-- If we are analyzing a constant declaration, set its completion
-- flag after analyzing the expression.
It looks like you inadvertently removed the sem_ch3.adb change of
Samuel Tardieu -- email@example.com -- http://www.rfc1149.net/