This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR32901: handle assignment from constructors better
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:26:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR32901: handle assignment from constructors better
- References: <20071211192218.GA23758@redhat.com>
On 12/11/07 2:22 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
* gimplify.c (gimplify_modify_expr_rhs): Handle the case when we
are assigning from a constant constructor.
Fix wrapping in function comment.
+ case VAR_DECL:
+ /* If we're assigning from a constant constructor, move the
+ constructor expression to the RHS of the MODIFY_EXPR.
Closing comment on previous line.
You also need to add the PR reference to the CL entry.