This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix typo in warning
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:04:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix typo in warning
- References: <20071211155500.GA12587@aon.at>
Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> 2007-12-11 Bernhard Fischer <>
> * toplev.c (process_options): Fix typo in warning.
> Ok for trunk?
I'm pretty sure that a patch such as this one can be committed as
obvious... Just wait a bit in case someone else disagree...