This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tiny typo fix
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- To: Paul de Weerd <weerd at weirdnet dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:27:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: tiny typo fix
- References: <20071208105502.GA27592@despair.weirdnet.nl>
Paul de Weerd <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> [resending to email@example.com per request of Uros Bizjak]
> While grepping the OpenBSD sourcetree for occurences of a typo I
> found (beeing -> being), I came across one instance in the gcc
> distribution. Attached is a patch that fixes it, but it is a patch
> against the OpenBSD cvs repository. It is very minor, but still I hope
> this is of use to you guys.
Thanks for the patch. I went ahead and applied it to mainline under the
"obviously correct" rule. ChangeLog was:
2007-12-08 Paul de Weerd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.c-torture/compile/20011130-2.c: Fix typo.