This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 34319 - Accept NaN/Infinity in I/O
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 06:32:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 34319 - Accept NaN/Infinity in I/O
- References: <20071207222900.GA17012@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
:ADDPATCH fortran:This is OK.
This patch allows for complex and real the input of NaN and
Build and regression tested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?
After your response to my query I will say that I agree that these PRS are in a
gray area and could go either way. The patches look "safe" to me and I would
prefer to err on the side of "forward progress". :)
Thanks for the patch.