This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Fix alloc/free mishap for super-aligned fat or thin ptr
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Samuel Tardieu <sam at rfc1149 dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at adacore dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:03:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Fix alloc/free mishap for super-aligned fat or thin ptr
- References: <20071116084901.GA1569@cardhu.act-europe.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Samuel Tardieu wrote:
> I still get a segmentation fault on i686-pc-linux-gnu (glibc 2.6.1 and
> kernel 2.6.24-rc2) with the current SVN trunk (which contains your patch):
This should be fixed now (PR ada/34173). It turned out to be more
involved than it looked and a couple of unexpected "duties" prevented
my working on this for a while. Anyway, an analysis is available at
Thanks again for pointing it out.