This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix incorrect DFS traversal in dfs function
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: Mark Heffernan <meheff at google dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:44:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix incorrect DFS traversal in dfs function
- References: <4758521C.email@example.com>
> On 12/04/07 02:07, Mark Heffernan wrote:
> > * cfganal.c (dfs_enumerate_from): changed to do correct DFS search.
> OK for 4.4.
actually, Mark, could you please explain why you think the function did
not do dfs before? As far as I can tell, it does.