This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Testcase for important interchange loop
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:26:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Testcase for important interchange loop
- References: <email@example.com>
On 12/06/07 11:27, Sebastian Pop wrote:
As discussed yesterday on IRC, I went testing that important bmk, and
indeed it is interchanged on i686-linux with a recent trunk. I'm
proposing to commit the attached patch to make sure that this is
OK, with a ChangeLog entry.