This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Ensure start_source_file and end_source_file debug hook calls in gfortran always match (PR debug/33739)
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Tobias Burnus" <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:54:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Ensure start_source_file and end_source_file debug hook calls in gfortran always match (PR debug/33739)
- References: <20071204150725.GB16835@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <4756C864.email@example.com>
On Dec 5, 2007 4:48 PM, Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Regtested on x86_64-linux, plus visual inspection of -gstabs -m32 output on
> > several testcases as well (to make sure the BINCL/EINCL stabs lines match).
> > Ok for trunk?
> OK and thanks for the fix.
I think this broke both aermod and rnflow from polyhedron:
./f951 -quiet -O0 /space/rguenther/tramp3d/pb05/lin/source/rnflow.f90
compiler error: in change_file, at fortran/scanner.c:322
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
That line is