This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch manager dying for a week or two
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:32:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch manager dying for a week or two
- References: <email@example.com>
On 12/5/07, Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Patch manager will be dying for a week or two while i change hosting.
> of course, if nobody is still using it, i can just kill it permanently.
What is the patch manager?