This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vta/trunk] don't violate strict aliasing rules in type_hash_add
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:52:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [vta/trunk] don't violate strict aliasing rules in type_hash_add
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 11/26/07 1:37 AM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
On Nov 12, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Ok for the trunk? Installing in vta.
* tree.c (type_hash_add): Don't violate strict aliasing rules.
- *(struct type_hash **) loc = h;
+ *loc = (void*)h;
Space after 'void'.