This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR33713: remove -fforce-addr
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:19:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: PR33713: remove -fforce-addr
- References: <20071129175051.GA12296@redhat.com> <200712041513.lB4FDJle014800@ignucius.se.axis.com>
> I'll have a look myself. I just want to state for the record
> that this change indeed caused regressions.
I only tested on x86-linux.
Thanks for taking a look at this.
> (No need for anyone to tell me that the change probably exposed
> a bug elsewhere, but thank you for caring.)