This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix includes of sparseset.*
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 09:05:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix includes of sparseset.*
- References: <20071127220158.GA17973@aon.at> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071201124147.GB17973@aon.at> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 11:44 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> FWIW it seems to me that the <assert.h> include in sparseset.h must
> be unused.
Well, sparseset.h:sparseset_bit_p() calls gcc_assert(). Doesn't that
require <assert.h> to be included? Or did I include the wrong file?
...which is possible.