This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
btest-gcc.sh patch ping and Re: Link tests after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:40:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: btest-gcc.sh patch ping and Re: Link tests after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
- References: <474C8FA4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <474C95BA.email@example.com> <474C96C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <474C98AA.email@example.com> <474C9A65.firstname.lastname@example.org> <474C9B33.email@example.com> <474C9CBD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <474D943C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071130022132.GL17368@sygehus.dk>
(CC list pruned and updated.)
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 10:05:54PM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > Even though current mainline can build libgfortran, all tests fail for
> > simulator testing, and I'm not sure whether you could get it work for
> > bare-metal boards or not.
Richard, I don't know when you tested; either you're telling
history or you're more updated, see PR21185 track for my
> It works on arm-unknown-elf, v850-unknown-elf and frv-unknown-elf:
> Some work has been and is being done in this area:
> Hans, you showed gfortran results for cris-elf, but we don't seem to be
> building gfortran for the cris?
Only for two lame reasons, now that gfortran is expected to
build and test.
1 - it'll take much longer to regtest
2 - btest-gcc.sh isn't updated to cover fortran.
Patch at <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-09/msg01710.html>. Ping!
or three actually:
3 - not much real-world use for fortran on this target