This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR23060 - %VAL, %LOC and %REF
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:30:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR23060 - %VAL, %LOC and %REF
- References: <45954E3F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
By the way....
I came to the conclusion that the %DESCR argument list function made no
sense whatsoever; particulalrly with the iso_c_binding patch just around
Having included %LOC, after a fashion, I guess this patch clears PR22282