This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: add SPU -mfixed-range option
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:05:10 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: add SPU -mfixed-range option
- References: <200612271653.kBRGrpIv004909@localhost.localdomain>
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I posted a patch for this already since SPU is new.
Sorry, I missed that in my first pass through gcc-patches because I
was primarily focusing on "[wwwdocs", "wwwdocs]", "[web", "web]" and
similar tags in the subject.
How about adding a paragraph on this new option to the original patch?