This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] FRA doc/install.texi option without effect used in sample code.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: martin at dalecki dot de (Marcin Dalecki)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc-patches List)
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:30:46 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] FRA doc/install.texi option without effect used in sample code.
> It doesn't appear to make sense to refer to an obsoleted option in the
> documentation as an example. OK?
I would use -fno-gcse but I think this is obvious.
> Marcin Dalecki
> 2006-12-29 Marcin Dalecki <email@example.com>
> * doc/invoke.texi: Replace no longer supported -fno-strength-reduce
> with -fmerge-constants in sample code.