This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR preprocessor/30001
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 28 Dec 2006 09:38:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR preprocessor/30001
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <459363BE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> + if (to.len > 0 && to.text[to.len - 1] == '\r')
Mark> (Since to.len is unsigned, I'd probably just write "to.len" instead of
Mark> "to.len > 0"; as written, my first thought was "what does a negative
Mark> value mean?" But, that's just me; even if you agree, it's almost
Mark> certainly not a good use of time to retest with that change.)
I made this change and re-ran the test suite.
I'll check it in shortly. Thanks for the timely review.