This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix Fortran bootstrap failure in interface.c
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paul Thomas <pault at gcc dot gnu dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:03:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix Fortran bootstrap failure in interface.c
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <4592A84E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 27, 2006, at 9:07 AM, Paul Thomas wrote:
Many thanks. I did the final check with --disable-bootstrap and
missed the warning.
configure with --enable-werror to help mitigate this problem.
Install a more recent gcc for best effects.