This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: WWWdocs updates
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: "Lu, Hongjiu" <hongjiu dot lu at intel dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz, "Nagorny, Denis" <denis dot nagorny at intel dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:02:59 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: RE: WWWdocs updates
- References: <C56DB814FAA30B418C75310AC4BB279D010DBD82@scsmsx413.amr.corp.intel.com>
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Lu, Hongjiu wrote:
> Denis, can you provide a patch for to mention SSSE3 support for gcc 4.3?
I saw and reviewed this now, thanks for pushing for this!
> -mtune=native in gcc 4.2 generates less optimized code for Pentium M,
> Core Duo and Core 2 Duo without this patch:
Are you going to follow-up on this?