This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FW: [just for fun] patch to enable SSA inlining
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:22:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: FW: [just for fun] patch to enable SSA inlining
- References: <BAY18-F92CFE75B8977CFBC58D4EB9C10@phx.gbl> <OFA1961C0A.D8A58CAF-ONC2257250.0033AAB5-C2257250.0035271F@il.ibm.com>
> > Hi,
> > for those who might be interested, this patch enable SSA inlining on
> > mainline (needs to be applied on the top of other patches I just sent).
> > As you notice, IPA passes are currently disabled. It would be great if
> > authors of the individual passes sent neccesary updates, but if not,
> > I will fix them one by one once I can fully regtest SSA inliner itself
> > in all languages.
> I have the(SSA)IPCP code ready on ipa branch.
> I will prepare it for mainline and submit it after I
> finish all necessary testing.
I am still solving side corners of the transition to IPA-SSA, but will
have better patch soon (I changed some bits related to gomp and
such and would like to get them done in more clean way than IPA branch
have). Hope to have patch later today or tomorrow that at least fully