This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ada] Use program_transform_name for installed tools
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 00:32:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ada] Use program_transform_name for installed tools
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> * Andreas Schwab:
>> The names of the installed ada tools should be modified according to
>> program_transform_name. Tested on powerpc-linux.
> Does gnatmake still work after applying this patch and applying a
> non-trivial transform?
Good point, now I remember why I didn't submit that patch earlier:
gnatmake does some weird transformations on the programs it calls when it
is invoked under a different name (which violates the GNU coding
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
PGP key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."