This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [ada] Use program_transform_name for installed tools
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:59:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [ada] Use program_transform_name for installed tools
- References: <email@example.com>
* Andreas Schwab:
> The names of the installed ada tools should be modified according to
> program_transform_name. Tested on powerpc-linux.
Does gnatmake still work after applying this patch and applying a
non-trivial transform? I would expect you need to put the transformed
names into various programs in the toolchain.