This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86_64, r120172: bootstrap error (In function `null_or_integer_zerop': undefined reference to `integer_zerop')
- From: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:44:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: x86_64, r120172: bootstrap error (In function `null_or_integer_zerop': undefined reference to `integer_zerop')
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 23 December 2006 23:35, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 18:32 +0100, Daniel Franke wrote:
> > host: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
> > revision: r120172
> Even though I could not reproduce this failure. The problem is simple
> and obvious. vec.c includes tree.h for some reason, it has always be
> Committed this patch as obvious after a bootstrap/test on i686-linux-gnu
> (with C only).
Bootstrapping now. Thanks!