This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fixincludes] PR29867 - [4.3 Regression] fixes not applied due to distro-specific subdirectories
Bruce Korb wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> I don't see your patch :(. So, attached is _my_ patch :-).
> (My niece seems to sleep late, so I had a few moments....)
> I'm doing a bootstrap test now, so I'm not 100% certain it
> even compiles yet. ;)
I probably should have waited the extra 5 minutes. Misspelled "pz_mpat"
as "pz_mach". Testing underway. I have to go now, too.
-# else /* is SEPARATE_FIX_PROC */
- const char **papz_machs = p_fixd->papz_machs;
- int invert = (p_fixd->fd_flags & FD_MACH_IFNOT) != 0;
- const char* pz_mach = *(papz_machs++);
- if (pz_mach == (const char*) NULL)
+ char const * pz_mpat = *(papz_machs++);
+ if (pz_mpat == NULL) // <<<====
- if (strstr (pz_mach, "dos") != NULL && !invert)
- return BOOL_TRUE;
+ if (fnmatch(pz_mpat, pz_machine, 0) == 0)
+ have_match = BOOL_TRUE;