This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu needs more information to build testglue.
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, dj at redhat dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, bonzini at gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:02:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu needs more information to build testglue.
- References: <20061221061116.GR14845@lios>
On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 01:11:16AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The testsuite testglue is built by Dejagnu without help from the
> compiler. The testglue needs start files that come from the configured
> prefix. To fix this we export GCC_EXEC_PREFIX before running
> The GCC testsuite already knows how to coordinate GCC_EXEC_PREFIX with
> the compiler, so it doesn't have a problem.
> Tested without regressions and bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu,
> and arm-none-eabi. This fixes the arm-none-eabi failures seen when
> compiling the testglue during "in-tree" testing.
OK for trunk and affected release branches.