This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++/PATCH] Fix PR 30168, C++ constructors can cause invalid gimple to happen with complex typed variables
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:27:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++/PATCH] Fix PR 30168, C++ constructors can cause invalid gimple to happen with complex typed variables
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 11:13 -0800, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem here is that we forget to update DECL_GIMPLE_REG_P when
> updating the clone's parameter decl. This causes either invalid gimple
> to show up and it can also cause an ICE if the constructor is coded to
> invoke the complex lower.
> This patch just updates DECL_GIMPLE_REG_P for the clone's parameter
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on i686-linux-gnu with no regressions.
> I will test a 4.1/4.2 version of this patch later as the rename of
> DECL_COMPLEX_GIMPLE_REG_P to DECL_GIMPLE_REG_P on the trunk will change
> this patch slightly.
I have now committed this to the trunk as obvious since it is copying
the flag of a decl that was cloned to the cloned decl.