This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] gcc/*.c: Fix comment typos.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:30:23 -0800
- Subject: [patch] gcc/*.c: Fix comment typos.
Committed as obvious. Thanks goes to Ian for spotting this.
2006-12-22 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* cgraphunit.c, varpool.c: Fix comment typos.
--- cgraphunit.c (revision 120138)
+++ cgraphunit.c (working copy)
@@ -66,7 +66,7 @@ Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street,
data structure must be updated accordingly by this function.
There should be little need to call this function and all the references
should be made explicit to cgraph code. At present these functions are
- used by C++ frontend to explicitely mark the keyed methods.
+ used by C++ frontend to explicitly mark the keyed methods.
- analyze_expr callback
--- varpool.c (revision 120138)
+++ varpool.c (working copy)
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street,
The varpool nodes are allocated lazily for declarations
either by frontend or at callgraph construction time.
All variables supposed to be output into final file needs to be
- explicitely marked by frontend via VARPOOL_FINALIZE_DECL function. */
+ explicitly marked by frontend via VARPOOL_FINALIZE_DECL function. */
/* Hash table used to convert declarations into nodes. */
static GTY((param_is (struct varpool_node))) htab_t varpool_hash;