This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: add $built_gcc_dir to $GCJH
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Adam Megacz <megacz at cs dot berkeley dot edu>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:35:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: patch: add $built_gcc_dir to $GCJH
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adam Megacz wrote:
I had mistakenly come to believe that this change was the same one I
mentioned earlier, when in fact it is a new change. Sorry about that.
This seems wrong to me. If we look for gcj on the path as
$(target_noncanonical)-gcj, we should look for gcjh in the same way. Sorry.