This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: E500 long double support
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:26:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: E500 long double support
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
I do not agree that this half-solution is better than the status
quo. If you think this needs to be fixed in FSF GCC, convince RMS that we
no longer can wait for Glibc and merge the soft-fp patches.