This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Use host fragment for PPC-Darwin stage1_cflags
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:54:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed] Use host fragment for PPC-Darwin stage1_cflags
- References: <4587C798.email@example.com> <20061219192201.GB32355@nevyn.them.org>
On Dec 19, 2006, at 11:22 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 12:06:00PM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
+STAGE1_CFLAGS += -no-cpp-precomp -DHAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZERS=0
This adds a GNU make dependency for the whole target, doesn't it?
Which might be fine for Darwin
I'm fine with the dependancy. Any system that understands -no-cpp-
precomp has GNU make as make. Though, to be honest, I was thinking
about removing that cruft now, as the gcc-3.1 days are long over for us.