This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29992 - failure to detect module procedures that are not procedures from modules
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:49:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29992 - failure to detect module procedures that are not procedures from modules
- References: <4583478A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Franke wrote:
> On Saturday 16 December 2006 02:10, Paul Thomas wrote:
>> This PR is simple enough in concept - gfortran fails to detect the
>> invalid reference in module procedure declarations of procedures that
>> are not contained by the interface scope or use associated. [...]
>> Regtested on Cygwin_NT/amd64 - OK for trunk and 4.2?
> thanks for fixing this! Although I can not comment on the code involved, it
> bootstraps and regtests fine on i686-pc-linux-gnu (r119989).
It also works on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
Also the patch itself seems to be ok.